Friday

Contest #5 is now closed.

The winner of Contest #5 is Saara, who is the only contestant to have submitted photos for all twenty-six categories. I also happen to know that she went out and took many or most of her photos especially for the contest, which gives her pictures bonus specialness.

The entries were all great, as I knew I could expect from the fabulous people who read my blogs. A green outline designates which photos were my favorite out of each category, winning their owners an extra five PricklePoints™.

Here's the PricklePointage™ from the contest:

Saara 210
Eschemo Survivor 155
Puffintoad 125
Nachodogg 80
Alleycat 45
L.L. 10

Congratulations to our winners, and thanks to all of you who submitted photos. I had fun and hope that you did too.

Oh and to those of you who said you'd participate and did not, a big fat raspberry. Thhbhbhbhbhbpt.

No comments: